centaurmyst
Need help integrating some content into xoops2
  • 2005/2/11 8:54

• centaurmyst

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/11

I'm having a rough time trying to integrate non-module items and content into my site. I found this Astrology content athttp://free-horoscope.netfirms.com/ that I downloaded and would really like to use a side block or side iframe to display the astrology menu. I've been trying for hours and am not having a good time of it. I'm sure there must be a way for me to get this set up how I want it, but I'm totally missing it. I've been using XOOPS for about 4 or 5 days now...so be gentle with any advice and instructions. :)

karedokx
Re: Need help integrating some content into xoops2
  • 2005/2/13 11:08

• karedokx

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/1 6

a page wrapper module might be able to do the job? such as edito or gijoe's tiny content? (give them a try - please do a search in XOOPS search to locate edito, the latest production version if i'm not mistaken is 2.3)

solo71
  • 2005/2/13 19:08

• solo71

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/1/29

Edito 2.3 is available on WolFactory.

centaurmyst
  • 2005/2/14 3:06

• centaurmyst

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/11

Thanks to both of you for the suggestion. I'm using SmartSection to put the content on it's own page and that module is working well in that respect. Ideally, what I would like to do is add the content to a block rather than a page of it's own. Since the menu for the content is long and thin, I would like to use it as a side block on the other html pages I put in with similar content. I have done that with other content and it worked for me (javascripts) but for some reason this particular script is giving me a hard time. What I want to do is the same thing I did with the "Today In Twisted History" content here:http://yappers.ethh.net
It's entirely possible that the problem is with me forgetting something simple in setting it up...

I'll try again in a little while and see if I have any better luck...thanks again.

Login

Who's Online

167 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 167

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits