eroin
about newbb final
  • 2005/2/11 21:56

• eroin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/26

ı see vBulletin forums, for example : the new topic post is secret, when user post the topic, the secret image is open and url is visible. it is possible in Newbb?

chess4us
Re: about newbb final
  • 2005/2/11 22:19

• chess4us

• Just popping in

First, I would like to thank the developers for all their hard work and great features however, and I hate to be the first to say this but, I find it to slow and choppy with the screen writes and therefore I have removed it from my system.

Thanks

123Testing
  • 2005/2/12 1:58

• 123Testing

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/3 1

Quote:

eroin wrote:
ı see vBulletin forums, for example : the new topic post is secret, when user post the topic, the secret image is open and url is visible. it is possible in Newbb?

No it isn't. I wish it was. I really like Xoops, but forums are an important part of my site and we really need a read new function!

Quote:

chess4us wrote:
... I find it to slow and choppy with the screen writes and therefore I have removed it from my system.

May I ask what you replaced it with?

Thanks...

chess4us
  • 2005/2/12 5:21

• chess4us

• Just popping in

Quote:

123Testing wrote:
Quote:

eroin wrote:

No it isn't. I wish it was. I really like Xoops, but forums are an important part of my site and we really need a read new function!

Quote:

chess4us wrote:
... I find it to slow and choppy with the screen writes and therefore I have removed it from my system.

May I ask what you replaced it with?

Thanks...

For now I just went back to the original. I know forums are very important to some, if asked, I guess I will have to look around for something better but for now I will stick with the faster no frills version.

Login

Who's Online

249 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 249

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits