meldra
ads modules
  • 2005/2/5 10:25

• meldra

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/2 9

I am currently looking for a ads module to work alongside the inbuilt banner management system in the core system module. I would prefer it be as simple as the inbuilt banner system, and have capability for ad blocks in the left and or right columns.

Reading posts in this forum about AddsNew, it seems it is excessively complex and somewhat buggy.

Can anyone suggest any other ads modules?

smdcom
Re: ads modules

catads module.

meldra
Re: ads modules
  • 2005/2/5 12:28

• meldra

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/2 9

I had looked into that module, but I have not seen a demonstration of it that looked remotely like what I want to do.

What I want is a module that will display small graphic ads that rotate, the same as the banners. I also want a second banner option. At the moment I cannot figure how (or even if it is possible) to display the inbuilt banner function in two ways. I can get it to display multiple times, but always both instances have the identical banner.

WallStArb
XOOPS desperately needs...
  • 2005/2/7 14:07

• WallStArb

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/8

XOOPS desperately needs a new built in banner rotator and ad management system that can accept different standard sized banners/ads buttons and even text links.

A good example of what features are important can be found at www.adbutler.com which is a simple but effective free banner rotation service.

I'd be intereted in helping with this project or expanding the capabilities of the core version. Without better built in banner functionality XOOPS will continue to lag behind more professional geared systems like Mambo.

Login

Who's Online

236 user(s) are online (158 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 236

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits