theseaman
unknown error
  • 2005/1/17 23:20

• theseaman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/6 2

This page cannot be displayed due to an internal error.

If you are the administrator of this site, please visit the XOOPS Troubleshooting Page for assistance.

Error [Xoops]: Unable to connect to database in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 34

This is what i get, i just switched from one searchhabit server to another and this is now happening, i intalled XOOPS using fantastico and i dont want to lose all data by reinstalling, i checked and the fiel it says it cant find is indeed there
help plz
thx

brash
Re: unknown error
  • 2005/1/17 23:23

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

Check the XOOPS_ROOT_PATH setting in your mainfile.php

khampster
Re: unknown error
  • 2005/2/5 4:08

• khampster

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/19

Quote:

theseaman wrote:
This page cannot be displayed due to an internal error.

If you are the administrator of this site, please visit the XOOPS Troubleshooting Page for assistance.

Error [Xoops]: Unable to connect to database in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 34

This is what i get, i just switched from one searchhabit server to another and this is now happening, i intalled XOOPS using fantastico and i dont want to lose all data by reinstalling, i checked and the fiel it says it cant find is indeed there
help plz
thx

I am experiencing the same problem! why did this happen? i have lost all of my members!! i need to know how to get this problem resolved. please give me some info how to recover my site!! i still see my database files are still in tact but when i looked in my xoops_user files all of my members are gone!! :( this is soooo saddddddddddd.

you guys go visit my website... its down for good... i dont know whats going on... but if you guys know how to recover this.. i would greatly appreciate this!!

Login

Who's Online

307 user(s) are online (185 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 307

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits