shank
Login Problems.
  • 2005/2/1 3:56

• shank

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/8/17

So I know this has been covered before, but none of the fixes in the other threads work so here I am asking what to do about this.

Problem:

When I login to my site, it shows the redirect and goes back to index.php, and all looks well. I noticed there is now a ?PHPsesionid=76549776896447609875 after index.php in the address bar, and do rememberit before, but it could have been there.

If I try to go anywhere else on the site it is like I never logged in.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Steve

shank
Re: Login Problems.
  • 2005/2/1 15:14

• shank

• Not too shy to talk

Ok, so I managed to weasal my way into admin and turn on php debug.

Now on the front page it load this at the bottom of the screen:Quote:

Warning [PHP]: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at <xoops physical path>/include/functions.php:725) in file include/common.php line 185

Warning [PHP]: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at <xoops physical path>/include/functions.php:725) in file include/common.php line 185

so it looks like there is a problem with my include/common.php file on line 185.

When I turn on MySQL/Blocks debug, the popup is blank.

And when I turn on smarty templete debug I get a pop up with a bunch of stuff, but doesn't tell me anything.

So I am think the problem lies in the common. php file on line 185.

Does what it is refering to as line 185 include the commented lines, or is it line 185 not counting the comment lines?

Help please,
Steve

shank
Re: Login Problems.
  • 2005/2/1 15:32

• shank

• Not too shy to talk

Nevermind. I figured it out.

Wonder how there got to be blank spaces after the closing php tag in some of my files...

Any idea how this happened?

Thanks anyway,
Steve

Login

Who's Online

150 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 150

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits