karedokx
a module for broadcast
  • 2005/1/24 15:16

• karedokx

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/1 6

what kind of block, have you used for the 'XOOPSer of the Year Contest 2004' you put in every page of the xoops.org? simply a custom block?

i'm looking for a module which i can use to put that kind of broadcast. would like to have the capability to store the broadcast (so i can reuse it again later, i will have some broadcast news i would like to reuse later) and put the expired date (so the broadcast will be taken off from the site once it reach the expiry date).

i have used the news, wf-section, ams, article, smartsection modules for others purposes is there any other module (left ) i can use for that purpose above?

do you guys have other suggestion?

thanks.

Burnzy
Re: a module for broadcast
  • 2005/1/24 16:36

• Burnzy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/23

it is a custom block, all u do is make it center and on all pages

karedokx
Re: a module for broadcast
  • 2005/1/25 7:14

• karedokx

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/1 6

oh ok. if it's a custom module.

what i really after is (as i've mentioned previously):
i'm looking for a module which i can use to put that kind of broadcast. would like to have the capability to store the broadcast (so i can reuse it again later, i will have some broadcast news i would like to reuse later) and put the expired date (so the broadcast will be taken off from the site once it reach the expiry date).

(the problem is ) i have used the news, wf-section, ams, article, smartsection modules for others purposes. is there any other module (left ) i can use for that purpose above?

Login

Who's Online

140 user(s) are online (86 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 140

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits