PatsRule
Change title font in sections module
  • 2005/1/20 19:06

• PatsRule

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/15

Hi all. Thanks in advance. Have to say I love XOOPS and my site is coming along fine. I'm still using the sections, not wfsections (afraid kinda though I know it has way more capability but I would hate to lose all my current articles). I've come a long way in figuring out things but this one has got me and it's probably right under my nose.

All I'd like to do is change the font size and center the title of my articles in the sections module. Possible change the font color also. Right now the font in the title is the same size as the font in the article but bold and the alignment is left. I tried HTML code in the title box but that didn't work. I looked in the style.css of my theme but didn't find anything exclusive to the sections and that is the only one I would like to change. Tried to find the table in the database but couldn't see anything there either. As well as the sections index.php file. Like I said, I'm probably just missing it by trying to hard and it's burning me out. LOL. Thanks again for any help.

PatsRule
Re: Change title font in sections module
  • 2005/1/21 16:19

• PatsRule

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/15

**bump**

I'm thinking I probably made a mistake in using the sections module for my article content, but at the time I started using Xoops, I didn't know about wfsections or other article content modules. I believe the .item cats in the style.css refer to the NEWS module. I tried changing a few them but it didn't have any effect on sections modules. Is the stylesheet where I need to make these changes?

One other question. If I change to a different content module, is there any way of keeping my current articles other than copying and pasting them to the new module and what module would you use? From what I have read here wf seems to still have bugs that might cause me more problems as I'm still in the learning curve of XOOPS and I like what my site looks like so far and can't afford to have it down while I ask for more help. .

For a peek my url is http://www.fantasysportznutz.com I opened up the Articles (re-named it from Sections)section for anons. There is theme music so turn your speakers down so it doesn't make you jump...lol. Click on any article from the links in the center block and you will see what i mean by the title of the article being only bold, default text and aligned left. I figured out how to incorporate full tables in the textarea without it scrolling to a mile down the page by manually taking out the line breaks that copying and pasting puts in but this seemingly simple task is driving me crazy. Thanks again and sorry for bumping it but I would like to try and have this completed this weekend so I can work on new content.

Login

Who's Online

506 user(s) are online (87 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 506

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits