wahhut
Module deactivated but can't be uninstall. Help.
  • 2005/1/13 2:11

• wahhut

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/12

Here's the thing... when I first install the xmail module, it said everyting is installed successfully. Well, the only problem is that when I look at the "installed module" are, i see an empty module description with "0" as the version, and when i tried to view the description, it said module not found. Now, when I tired to deactivate the module, it deactivate but when I tried to uninstall, I can't get rid of unfound module. It's hard to explain but here's a image of what I'm talking about. Any suggestions?

Resized Image

jdseymour
Re: Module deactivated but can't be uninstall. Help.

I see you have three entries there. How did that happen?

Did you try all three of the uninstall icons?

wahhut
  • 2005/1/13 2:29

• wahhut

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/12

i tired to install xmail three times and it just keeps coming up blank as shown in the image. now the darn thing is in the "install module" area and when i try to uninstall, i just get forward to a blank screen. hate technology sometimes.

jdseymour

OK, so it is in the install module area. Check and see it the xmail templates are gone from your default template set.

If that is gone it's half the battle.

eman28
  • 2005/1/14 23:43

• eman28

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/11

im having the same trouble with a few i have tried to install and then get rid of. the same exact problem wahut is having (cant uninstall) just leaves blank boxes in the modules area. hope we can figure this out it doesnt seem to affect anything but would like to get rid of them.

E

eman28
  • 2005/1/15 2:51

• eman28

• Just popping in

BUMP!

eman28
  • 2005/1/15 17:38

• eman28

• Just popping in

anybody help us out with this one ???

jdseymour

Check for rogue entries in the database. Compare the tables with the sql file in the suspect module.

eman28
  • 2005/1/17 0:55

• eman28

• Just popping in

i could not find any entries as well as rouge ones but most likley im looking in the wrong place but searched and searched. if they are showing up in the module install even after they have been taken out of the module folder and deleted. where would i look to find where the module install screen is getting the information to show up the blank modules ? if it is in the database where would i look like i said i couldnt find it but i know i must be in the wrong area. thanks for the paitience im still learning my wat around here.

Login

Who's Online

130 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 130

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits