etcpinoy
Problem with AMS... Please help!!!
  • 2005/1/12 10:29

• etcpinoy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/7

Can anyone help me with this?
I recently installed the latest AMS 2.2. I encountered several errors including the blank pages mentioned somewhere in this support forum and tried also the corresponding solutions mentioned but got the same problems again and again and so I tried to reinstall AMS. What I've found is something worse. I got these errors when I tried to change the submit/approve permissions:

Warning [PHP]: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in file class/xoopsform/grouppermform.php line 135
Warning [PHP]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in file class/xoopsform/grouppermform.php line 135
Warning [PHP]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in file class/xoopsform/grouppermform.php line 255
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: option_ids in file class/xoopsform/grouppermform.php line 273
Warning [PHP]: implode(): Bad arguments. in file class/xoopsform/grouppermform.php line 273
Warning [PHP]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in file class/xoopsform/grouppermform.php line 255
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: option_ids in file class/xoopsform/grouppermform.php line 273
Warning [PHP]: implode(): Bad arguments. in file class/xoopsform/grouppermform.php line 273
Warning [PHP]: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in file class/xoopsform/grouppermform.php line 135
Warning [PHP]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in file class/xoopsform/grouppermform.php line 135

Plus I got this error:

Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: fct in file modules/wordpress/include/updateblock.inc.php line 4

I don't know how wordpress got into this.

jdseymour
Re: Problem with AMS... Please help!!!

Sorry to ask this, I know the output from PHP debug is long.

Did your changes you made save within AMS?

etcpinoy
  • 2005/1/12 10:52

• etcpinoy

• Just popping in

If you're referring to the articles, yeah, I have made copies of them with notepad just in case. But I am willing to start from zero with AMS if required but not zero with the whole XOOPS sytem.

jdseymour

No, I am speaking of the submit/approve permissions. Did these changes save for you?

etcpinoy
  • 2005/1/12 10:57

• etcpinoy

• Just popping in

No. They return back to zero (I mean, with all the checkboxes unchecked)

jdseymour

Ok on that page it is kind of confusing. brash is working on an updated version that should be released soon to make it more user friendly.
On that page you have three permission areas:

The top one is "Approve Permissions" and there is a submit button at the bottom of that area.

The middle is "Submit Permissions" and there is a submit button at the bottom of that area also.

The bottom is "View Permissions" and at the bottom of that section is a submit button.

Each of these sections have to be set separately, using the submit button for that category of permissions. Not saying that you did not do it this way. But it got me confused the first few times I set it up.

I entered all the permissions in all sections and then hit submit in the bottom most submit button and the only changes made were to view permissions.

etcpinoy
  • 2005/1/12 11:16

• etcpinoy

• Just popping in

The first time I installed AMS everything was not as worse as this time. I can set permissions to user groups without any problem. Only that when I reinstalled AMS module that this problem came out. By the way the previous problem I had was with the topic ID being set to zero everytime I add a new topic so I had to reassign it again directly in the database.
With the current problem I'm having, do you think it might be caused by my upgrade to XOOPS 2.0.9.2?

jdseymour

No, I use AMS on 2.0.9.2 without any problems. brash is here maybe he has some ideas.

I would also suggest joining or visiting his support site.

brash
  • 2005/1/12 11:23

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

Just to make you feel better etcpinoy, I've never seen those errors you posted before.....hang on, I said make you feel better didn't I ...

It sounds like something is seriously twisted up in your AMS tables. Can you point me to the instructions you used to try and fix your AMS install first time around? It *should* help me back track you problems.

etcpinoy
  • 2005/1/12 11:34

• etcpinoy

• Just popping in

Thank you.

Here's the link the the topic

https://xoops.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=1929&com_mode=flat&com_order=0&start=10

The one posted by irmtfan saying:

i install this module in my test site and when i import from news1.2 i get this error in index:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/.../public_html/test/modules/AMS/class/class.newsstory.php on line 740
and this notice:
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: 0 in file modules/AMS/class/class.newsstory.php line 82

Login

Who's Online

210 user(s) are online (160 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 210

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits