pisaldi
Send e-mail to NON-Validated Users ???
  • 2005/1/11 1:58

• pisaldi

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/5 1

How can I send e-mail to NON-Validated Users ???

I have some NON-Validated Users, and I want to remember them that they must validate for using the full features of the web....

Is there any automatic way of doing this ???

And in which option is this ???

Thanks in Advance

jdseymour
Re: Send e-mail to NON-Validated Users ???

I haven't seen an automatic way, but their information should be stored in the database.

brash
Re: Send e-mail to NON-Validated Users ???
  • 2005/1/11 2:21

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

No automatic way as such, but you can easily send out a reminder e-mail to only those who have registered, but not yet activated their accounts.

1) In XOOPS goto System admin -> find users

2) Select Only inactive users from under the Type of users to show item, and click submit

3) Click the top tickbox to select all users, change the drop down menu at the bottom from delete to send mail and then click submit

4) Create a template such as this to send out all inactive users;

Quote:

Hi {X_UNAME},

Our records indicate that you initiated the registration process at our website using this e-mail address ({X_UEMAIL}), but for whatever reason have not yet activated your account. If you would like to complete your registration and activate your account now, please click on the link below;

{X_UACTLINK}

Please note that as a part our database maintainence, all inactive accounts will be first sent a reminder e-mail such as this one, which is then followed by a deletion of all inactive accounts at a later date.

Login

Who's Online

208 user(s) are online (145 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 208

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits