1
VtheVamp
theme maker?
  • 2005/1/10 18:45

  • VtheVamp

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 8

  • Since: 2005/1/9 5


Is there some site that has a theme maker? You know you get to chose the colors and such then click a button and the "code" will appear.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

2
carnuke
Re: theme maker?
  • 2005/1/10 18:53

  • carnuke

  • Home away from home

  • Posts: 1955

  • Since: 2003/11/5


Yep, check out Tjnemez's site here http://www.dcdezines.ca/

has a tool called colour matcher.

3
menochi
Re: theme maker?
  • 2005/1/10 18:58

  • menochi

  • Friend of XOOPS

  • Posts: 259

  • Since: 2003/12/28



4
carnuke
Re: theme maker?
  • 2005/1/10 19:40

  • carnuke

  • Home away from home

  • Posts: 1955

  • Since: 2003/11/5


My appologies menochi, the result of a duplicate post from VtheVamp

5
tjnemez
Re: theme maker?
  • 2005/1/10 20:06

  • tjnemez

  • Home away from home

  • Posts: 1594

  • Since: 2003/9/21


richard, i think vthevamp is looking for a module that would essentially edit the style.css and provide the same with the users preferred colors.

6
VtheVamp
Re: theme maker?
  • 2005/1/10 20:34

  • VtheVamp

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 8

  • Since: 2005/1/9 5


OK let me explain alittle more. I use to have a invisionfree board. there, there was a "skin generator" I was able to chose font, color, gradients and such then when I finished chosing those I would click a button and it would generate the css code. Here is the link for what I am talking about. Visuals always help. LINK
thanks to those who have replied earlier.

7
carnuke
Re: theme maker?
  • 2005/1/10 20:39

  • carnuke

  • Home away from home

  • Posts: 1955

  • Since: 2003/11/5


To answer your question then VtheVamp, no, there is no module that achieves this kind of output. The closest I have got to this is the free edition of topstyle lite. It's pretty darn good at wysiwyg css editing, if you set it up correctly.

search google [topstyle css editor]if you don't know about this tool.

8
VtheVamp
Re: theme maker?
  • 2005/1/10 20:41

  • VtheVamp

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 8

  • Since: 2005/1/9 5


Cool beans! I will check it out.

Thanks.

9
tjnemez
Re: theme maker?
  • 2005/1/10 20:42

  • tjnemez

  • Home away from home

  • Posts: 1594

  • Since: 2003/9/21


i understand what you are asking but, there is no such module as far as i know.

if you read the faqs on editing the style.css you should have no problem editing to your preferences.