Wackatronic
phpBB - Issue

I received this while trying to delete a forum. Any ideas?

Couldn't obtain moderator list

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 6

SELECT ug.uid FROM xoops_phpbbi_auth_access a, xoops_groups_users_link ug WHERE a.forum_id = 2 AND a.auth_mod = 1 AND ug.groupid = a.groupid AND ug.uid NOT IN ()

Line : 722
File : c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\wackatronic\imaginetgames\modules\xphpbbi\admin\admin_forums.php

Please don't tell me to learn about php and SQL because that's why I downloaded the modules instead of writing them.

Thank you

Wackatronic
Re: phpBB - Issue

What no one has any idea?

SoccerDad
  • 2005/1/14 23:27

• SoccerDad

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/14

If you have any XOOPS groups assigned as moderator(s) to the forum you are trying to delete, they have be removed first.

Be well, SD

fulconarrow

Couldn't obtain moderator list

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 6

SELECT ug.uid FROM xoops_phpbbi_auth_access a, xoops_groups_users_link ug WHERE a.forum_id = 10 AND a.auth_mod = 1 AND ug.groupid = a.groupid AND ug.uid NOT IN ()

Line : 722
File : /home/soloel2/public_html/modules/xphpbbi/admin/admin_forums.php

Same problem, i removed the mods to the forums i am trying to delete but i still get the same error. I removed them from the admin pannel, is there soemthing i need to do from the XOOPS control panel?

fulconarrow

Ive tried the above and it doesnt work? Any other ideas from anyone? Or is this something that cannot be solved?

Login

Who's Online

126 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 126

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits