Rickb
Quality control issues with XOOPS management and product?
  • 2004/12/30 22:37

• Rickb

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/10/24

I am using XOOPS 2.0.9. I would like to hide the forums that are private. I see no provision for this.

Question 2 - Why is there no reference to this module's name? How can you talk intelligently about something if you don't know its name? After some investigation, I find out it is indeed newb. And why when I go to forum module Control Panel and go to: preferences I see on top "XOOPS News?" Is anyone proofing these modules in that they are labeled and documented correctly? I do not see this kind of proofing in several other modules that XOOPS releases.

Why is there no bug report or version fixes listed here? This I think is basic information - is this a new concept? Of course not, then why is it not being implemented here?

Summary: I would like to think that extra care was given when a module is approved and published by the XOOOPS team. Let's first start with showing the name of the each module that is contained within the control panel. How best to spred the word about XOOPS when these management issues are corrected. I will be the first to volunteer to help - but someone needs to lead.

Please help,

Rick

Login

Who's Online

141 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 141

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits