NNGrendel
New Poll Glitch
  • 2004/12/29 13:38

• NNGrendel

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/14

I just updated my forums to the newbb final and everything is working fine except for the Polls.

If I am in View Forum looking at all the threads I get a New Poll option but when I click that option it just sends me to create a new topic rather than a poll.

If I am in View Topic and viewing someones thread I get the option for New Poll and seems to work fine from there.

I noticed when I look at the link that you are directed to while in Forum View it is newtopic.php and when you look at the link in View Topic its polls.php.

Is this a known error? Or is it just me.

Anonymous
Re: New Poll Glitch
  • 2004/12/29 14:10

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:

NNGrendel wrote:
I just updated my forums to the newbb final and everything is working fine except for the Polls.

If I am in View Forum looking at all the threads I get a New Poll option but when I click that option it just sends me to create a new topic rather than a poll.

If I am in View Topic and viewing someones thread I get the option for New Poll and seems to work fine from there.

I noticed when I look at the link that you are directed to while in Forum View it is newtopic.php and when you look at the link in View Topic its polls.php.

Is this a known error? Or is it just me.

You need first a Topic to create Polls, so if you have a topic you can add a poll to this, if you want to start new poll you first create a new topic and add the poll to this.

Login

Who's Online

312 user(s) are online (46 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 312

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits