guardian2k1
IT-HQ AMS

When you click on the AMS link it does not display any link to submit articles. Checked the permissions they all seem to be ok. What would be the cause?

jdseymour
Re: IT-HQ AMS

On the Submit/Approve permissions page, you have three categories:

1. Approve Permissions

2. Submit Permissions

3. View Permissions

Each section has its own submit button. Make sure that you set the permissions in each section, and hit the submit button in that section. Otherwise the permissions will not stick.

Go back and make sure that the permissions stick. They should remain checked.

guardian2k1

Permissions are not sticking when I tick the all box beside them.

Bender
  • 2004/12/27 21:36

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Quote:

guardian2k1 wrote:
Permissions are not sticking when I tick the all box beside them.

Is there more than one apply button or something? If i remember correctly you have to press the according apply button for every part of permissions and not just the last one after filling out all permissions.

(if this doesn´t make sense ignore it ... it´s just from memory of reading this somewhere. i don´t have the module installed here and i could mix it up with a different module possibly)

guardian2k1

Yeah, I submitted the changes for each of the 3 categories. Beside each user group there is an ALL tick box, Tried ticking all, then one single one. Tried removing the module and installing it back, still the same thing. I'm using AMS 2.2 with the final release of XOOPS 2.0.9.

Login

Who's Online

118 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 118

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits