SonyaN
Modules won't install...
  • 2004/12/22 21:34

• SonyaN

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/22

I downloaded a lot of modules last night for my new XOOPS site, and went about my way merrily installing today. About 1/2 way through they quit installing. I keep getting this:

Module File for html Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found! 0 Module File for Not Found!
Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found! 0 Module File for Not Found!
Module File for xoops2-mod_c_html_v1_0_1_alexxus Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found! 0 Module File for Not Found!
Module File for xoops2-mod_cjaycontent_v3_ie Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found! 0 Module File for Not Found!
Module File for xoops2-mod_mrbs_v1_0_bluetopia_homeip_net Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!

What painfully obvious clue am I missing? Of course, it would be the main ones I wanted that won't install LOL.

JMorris
Re: Modules won't install...
  • 2004/12/22 21:49

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

Looks like the module's home folder is a layer or so too deep. When you install modules, you need to make sure you upload only the module folder. On a FTP the structure is usually like so:

%xoops_server_root%/modules/module_name/

Usually there are only php files and other subdirectories in the root of the module folder. When in doubt, open xoops_version.php and look for...

$modversion['dirname'] = "module_name";

This will tell you the name of the folder to upload.

Replace module_name with the actual name of the module, of course.

Hope this helps.

Login

Who's Online

547 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 547

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits