Bulls
Site Review
  • 2004/12/16 15:55

• Bulls

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/8 1

Hi

You lot won't like the content of my site I don't suppose as it is a shopping site mainly. Though there are some interesting bits and pieces of design on the site which might be of interest to you such as using multiple phpBB2 forums with singular login etc. Whether I will push that side of things I am not sure as it looks like a lot of work looking after forums. Also the forums have a category mod fitted to them so I can make them look like Vbulletin forums should I want to quite easily.

Although the site is constructed with html and iframes I have now incorporated the XOOPS portal into it This is so I can use the modules that I need from it. Site has more or less got everything I want now to help me finish it.

Am trying to resolve a problem with the Guest Book at the moment which is refusing to post!

The site is actually useable now with direct links to hundreds of uk businesses including the links to such top ones as Harrods. Many more are to follow!

Sites-4u

MKJ

coopersita
Re: Site Review

I'm sorry, but it doesn't look very good. It may be technically sound, but in order to inspire confidence for people to buy things, the site needs to look more professional.

Perhaps choosing another theme may help.

Bulls
Re: Site Review
  • 2004/12/16 18:17

• Bulls

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/8 1

No need to be sorry!

It is just a link site though so you don't purchase anything. You just find stuff and shop on their site.

It will get to look more professional as I work on it. Tis a very new site so is looking a bit rough and ready at the moment.

MKJ
Sites-4u

Login

Who's Online

177 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 177

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits