martyboy
debaser module-Call to undefined function?
  • 2004/12/11 19:25

• martyboy

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/5/25

Hi, ive just installed the debaser module(newest version) and everything went fine i set preferences, uploaded files (wma file and external link to a streaming .mov file) they uploaded ok and i approved them, again OK, but when I went to visit the actuall module page modules/debaser/index.php i got a blank page.

On turning on php debug i recieved the following error:
Quote:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gettotaldebaseritems() in /home/mjtkopa/public_html/home/modules/debaser/index.php on line 51

On line 51 of debaser/index.php it has the following code:
$totaldownload getTotalDebaserItems($myrow['genreid'], 1);

Now the really strange thing is I had this module working perfectly on a test site(subdomain of my site) both sites are XOOPS 2.0.7.3- the module is working fine on the test site, music and video and radio plays as it should, but on my live site i get that error when visitng the module.

For the life of me I cant think of anything different I have done that could have affected the module on the live site.

Any help or sugestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

martyboy
Re: debaser module-Call to undefined function?
  • 2004/12/11 21:25

• martyboy

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/5/25

Hi, ive got this fixed now, on the live site I had the module set to 0=hidden, once i changed it to 1 the index page of the module showed up fine, strange how hiding the module from the main menu would have affected it this way, but hey im no php expert.

Perhaps this is a bug in the module? I have no idea how to report bugs in the dev site so hopefully the module developer will see this post.

Anyway all fixed. By the way hats off to the developer this is one wicked awesome module.

Anonymous
Re: debaser module-Call to undefined function?
  • 2004/12/14 7:20

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
I have no idea how to report bugs in the dev site so hopefully the module developer will see this post.

Thank you for testing.
Here is the link for the bugtracker.

But I will look at the code anyway, since I found some bugs.

Login

Who's Online

298 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 298

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits