terrion
Trouble with News Module Titles not showing up.
  • 2004/12/11 5:06

• terrion

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/9/19

Good Evening everybody,

I've got a weird problem with my News Module. I can see the catagory selection box, and the pull down menu for the number of items to be displayed.

What's not showing up is the Catagory and Title of the news item.

However, when I mouse over where the catagory and title should be, both show up in red for as long as my mouse pointer is there.

Any suggestions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. I'm using the alightFC theme, which I love dearly.

The web sites address is http://www.Triangle-Computer.com, should anyone want to stop by and take a look at this anomaly.

Thanks in advance,
--Terrion

jdseymour
Re: Trouble with News Module Titles not showing up.

In your style.css your .itemTitle a setting is #FFFFFF which matches your background color. Try changing that color to one that you can see.

irmtfan
  • 2004/12/11 6:33

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

do you update templates ( if you use custom template ) just a guess?

terrion
  • 2004/12/11 6:58

• terrion

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/9/19

jdseymour, You DA MAN!

Being new to Xoops, PHP and mySQL I was hunting around for a couple hours trying to find that, and man, you got me right to the color constant that needed to be changed.

Thanks so much. In the short time I've been expirementing with, and now Working with Xoops, I just am constantly overwhelmed by the generosity of the people, like you, who are the XOOPS Community.

Thanks again for your help. Got a nice little shade of blue for my catagories and titles that works well with this theme.

My best wishes to you and yours, always,
--Terrion

jdseymour

Good job. Looks good. And glad to help, as I have been helped when I started out.

Happy Xooping.

Login

Who's Online

403 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 403

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits