jpco_122122
Re: no browse on downloads module!

I had tried gsdownload but unfortunately I was unsuccessful it gives a blank home page upon installing the module.

I had also tried wf-download fromhttp://www.wf-projects.com and I've been encountering a problem when I tried to download the file it returns a white page saying "headers already sent". what can I do to fix this?

Peekay
  • 2004/11/24 10:54

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

Sorry to hear that. Both modules worked for me and I am using an old version of XOOPS (2.0.5.2). Hopefully one of the PHP experts can help you with this.

Could be the result of corrupt PHP files?. Interrupted FTP upload is often a cause. You might want to check that there are no zero-byte files after uploading. Editing a PHP file online to change config settings (using CPANEL for example) can sometimes leave a trailing blank space after the closing PHP tag. This can also stop a file from executing.

Of course your host's PHP setup must meet the XOOPS spec regarding required PHP modules, register_globals and safe-mode settings - although I confess I don't know what these requirements are. Should be in a FAQ somewhere?.

jpco_122122

I've been using XOOPS 2.0.7.3 and I've been using XOOPS as intranet. I still can't find the solution how to fix this maybe a bug of wf-download.

irmtfan
  • 2004/11/25 6:54

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

Quote:
I had also tried wf-download fromhttp://www.wf-projects.com and I've been encountering a problem when I tried to download the file it returns a white page saying "headers already sent". what can I do to fix this?

there is a modifies file visit.php that solve this problem but download dont start after 3 sec ( no major problem of course )
i dont know if this file is on wf-project site but u can email me to send that to u

jpco_122122

hi! can u send me the file my email is jpco_122122@yahoo.com thnks a lot..

jpco_122122

I had a "Free Content" and "News" module on my XOOPS and I want to change my homepage I want that the FreeContent come out first before the News, how can I do this?

jpco_122122

If a user has registered to my site and a confirmation has been sent they will be activated then, but how can I make upon users first login to go directly to the profiles to edit it and then their second login will now go to the start page which I defined in system->preference ?Anyone can help me how to fix this?

Login

Who's Online

210 user(s) are online (137 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 210

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits