jdseymour
Lost all left and right blocks

Hi, I have been using XOOPS for the past couple of weeks with no problems.

Today I decided to try some new themes, two of which came with custom templates. One was Extrm and the other was thinline.

I have been using FC_Clan_blue with no troubles. And it is set as my default theme, and I have returned my template to default. But now I only have the center blocks showing, I cannot access the admin menu, the main menu, and all my blocks left and right are not showing.

How can I fix this?

My site is www.warpigw2.com

jdseymour
Re: Lost all left and right blocks

Quote:

jdseymour wrote:
Hi, I have been using XOOPS for the past couple of weeks with no problems.

Today I decided to try some new themes, two of which came with custom templates. One was Extrm and the other was thinline.

I have been using FC_Clan_blue with no troubles. And it is set as my default theme, and I have returned my template to default. But now I only have the center blocks showing, I cannot access the admin menu, the main menu, and all my blocks left and right are not showing.

How can I fix this?

My site is www.warpigw2.com

Ok, fixed it. Forgot I did a full site backup with c-panel last night. A restore fixed it.

Will have to remember to backup more often.

Xarry
Re: Lost all left and right blocks
  • 2004/12/18 13:30

• Xarry

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/16

I Manage a website based on XOOPS 2.0.7.3, with newbb 2.0, and I have the same problem, I lost all left and right blocks, and are disappear from blocks manager. The backup restore of the website didnĀ“t was a solution for the problem

Sombody can help me?

Login

Who's Online

242 user(s) are online (178 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 242

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits