vinylspeed
Noah ecommerce module problem!
  • 2004/11/11 6:31

• vinylspeed

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/18

Ive installed Noah ecommerce mod and have a big prob.
My site has disappeared. Forbidden. visit www.shangri-la-la.co.uk/xoops-2.0.7/html/
Install says. Put htaccess file in root XOOPS folder. I did so. Then i attempted to adjust the hacks. Couldn't find the comand line 230 that the install refers to. No such line.
During my attempt to change the script i refreshed my home page after removing all blocks and now my site has GONE! Again! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH CRAP!
Please Help!

vinylspeed
Re: Noah ecommerce module problem!
  • 2004/11/11 7:04

• vinylspeed

• Just popping in

Quote:

vinylspeed wrote:
My site has disappeared. Forbidden. visit www.shangri-la-la.co.uk/xoops-2.0.7/html/
Install says. Put htaccess file in root XOOPS folder. I did so. Then i attempted to adjust the hacks. Couldn't find the comand line 230 that the install refers to. No such line.
During my attempt to change the script i refreshed my home page after removing all blocks and now my site has GONE! Again! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH CRAP!
Please Help!

Come on somebody help me please im desparate!

vinylspeed
Re: Noah ecommerce module problem!
  • 2004/11/11 7:36

• vinylspeed

• Just popping in

Quote:

vinylspeed wrote:
Quote:

vinylspeed wrote:
Please Help!

Come on somebody help me please im desparate!

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /xoops-2.0.7/html/user.php on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.shangri-la-la.co.uk Port 80

so whats all this then eh?

Login

Who's Online

236 user(s) are online (150 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 236

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits