harvester
Need help setting up a dedicated server.
  • 2004/11/8 4:45

• harvester

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/28

Ok...here is the deal...My current web host says that my site has grown to large for them to host on a shared box so they said that I should look into a virtual dedicated web host and gave me 7 days to move...I got a virtual dedicated host with cpanel but i'm completley lost and I only have like 3 days left to get the domain name and site moved over to the new host. I have no experience with setting up a server or transfering my dns over to my new home and the web host thats renting me the dedicated server arnt helping.. if anyone can help me please let me know...Like I said i'm running out of time.
Thanks in advance.

surpass
Re: Need help setting up a dedicated server.
  • 2004/11/8 5:12

• surpass

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/18

Instead of your current host offering you a higher plan and service, they referred you to another company?

And now the new company is not helping you transfer your site to their services?

This picture is wrong in so many ways. I hope I understand it correctly, but then again it's unsettling to think about. Please feel free to email me kfleming(at)surpasshosting.com if you would like.

harvester
Re: Need help setting up a dedicated server.
  • 2004/11/8 5:25

• harvester

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/28

They didn't offer me a better plan becaus they don't offer dedicated hosting plans. And I'm still not sure why the people that i'm renting my new dedicated box arn't willing to help out.

Login

Who's Online

255 user(s) are online (129 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 255

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits