sirfiji
Complete module-package for sport clubs?
  • 2004/10/26 6:12

• sirfiji

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/26

Hi folks,
I installed XOOPS yesterday. I takes a long time until I understand the blocksystem, and I have the problem that blocks for visitors of the page not be there when I refresh the page (with and without logoff).
But thats not my question =)....

I provide a page for a volleyball club.
They have 8 teams, a lot of training and turniers...
And in summertime they have a lot of beachvolleyball turniers with 2person teams...

So, what I want for my page?

-The Startpage and a second page for the welcome words from the club shouldn´t be the problem.

-Then an area vor the teams, where any team can give a short (or longer) discripton about them and the players. The special is, every team should edit the teamsite themself and this with a wysiwyg-editor, because they don´t know anything about creating webpages.

-A page with a table with the training times. It is split in youths and funplayers and contains data like:
day, time, team, team-leader, hall.
This should be edited by an useraccount the boss of the volleyball section of the sportclub gets. This useraccount should also have right to chance all data of the page, but not the layout, modules, etc.

-A page with the tournaments including the requirements that other clubs can come there (payment, ...) This page should also be managed by the boss of the volleyball section.

-There should be a database with all results from 19XX-until now, and this list should have all teames that played.
In addition to that I think it was no problem to show the results of the last 5or10 games, like the resultlist from a cstrike clan, eg.

-Fotos, Guestbook, Contact and a page for the Sponsors shouldn´t be the problem. But I actually don´t know how to delete entries in the SnX Guestbook. (And it shows me the name from the weather-odul, when i will configure it %o})...

In addition to this i actually translate the languagepackage into german, because this is a german site.
I don´t know if there is someone else doing that.
When I have done I will send it to Xoops....

Thx for your proposals and help =)
Bye

SirFiji

Login

Who's Online

516 user(s) are online (49 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 516

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits