Luminosity
Problem with comments. No smilies showing up!
  • 2004/10/24 9:29

• Luminosity

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/3 1

I have been noticing that when smilies are used in comments, they show up in their raw form. Even though the comments box used to write has a choice of smilies below it. Is there a way I can get the smilies to work in the comments?

Luminosity
Re: Problem with comments. No smilies showing up!
  • 2004/10/28 7:06

• Luminosity

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/3 1

Has anyone else experienced this? I would like to know if it is possible to have smilies in the comments! If not, I will just have to remove the option to include smilies from the template, once I find it...

Falcon22
Re: Problem with comments. No smilies showing up!
  • 2004/10/28 9:07

• Falcon22

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/26

I think that your CMHD permissions need to be adjusted.

Quote:

Luminosity wrote:
I have been noticing that when smilies are used in comments, they show up in their raw form. Even though the comments box used to write has a choice of smilies below it. Is there a way I can get the smilies to work in the comments?

Booga
Re:Problem with comments. No smilies showing up!
  • 2004/10/28 9:09

• Booga

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/11/29

Hi Luminosity, this is not going to help fix your problem but more to inform you that you do have a problem as I personally have 3 sites all using comments and smilies without problems so to answer one of your questions - yes it is possible to have smilies in comments.

My sites are standard installs as comes out of the XOOPS box - meaning I did nothing to get them to work.

Good luck,
Marty.

Login

Who's Online

197 user(s) are online (132 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 197

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits