nickpope
Help with css and templates
  • 2004/10/24 1:31

• nickpope

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/15

I had posted this over at xoopsgallery, but have had no response, hoping someone here may be able to help me.

Here is what I want to achieve;

* Change the font settings for xoopsgallery only
* On the main gallery page show album table very similar to this site
* On the main gallery page do not show owner (it will always be the same)
* On the main gallery page drop the thumbnail so it is inline with the top of the description
* When veiwing the album thumbnails only show the caption and an asterix if there is a comment

Now I've read up on themes/templates and understand the difference.
I can't find a css file just for gallery so the changes I make to style.css effect the whole site - I don't want this. (Modifiying the WordPress module was easy as it had it's own css)
To remove the album owner from the main page I thought I would have to modify xoops_gallery_index.html but I am afriad I'm getting lost in there

Any help to get me in the direction of achieving what I want to modify would be greatly appreciated.

tjnemez
Re: Help with css and templates
  • 2004/10/24 2:39

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

regarding the css, you can use inline styling which will override style.css or you can add to style.css and edit classes or ids in in templates. i assume you have cloned your templates. edit your templates locally with your fav editor and get a feel for how they display. in regards to index template look for includes which will give you an idea where to edit out owner.

nickpope
Re:Help with css and templates
  • 2004/10/24 21:48

• nickpope

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/15

Thanks for your reply!

Seems I need to do some reading on css. Can you point me to any good resources for this?

Login

Who's Online

168 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 168

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits