talon39
Where can I find the Release candidates for the MyDownloads module?
  • 2004/10/14 22:27

• talon39

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/6/13

Where can I find the Release candidates for the MyDownloads module? I have searched the forum and found many mentions of it, such as RC2b. However I have yet to find where to get a copy. I have read that the Release candidate has upload functionality.
I tried the hack for it in the module repository, but it didn't change anything. At least it didn't add an option to upload.

I tried WFdownloads, but it doesn't display the files in a simple list and is a bit overkill for what I need. Mydownloads would be perfect if it had the ability to upload files.

talon39
Re: Where can I find the Release candidates for the MyDownloads module?
  • 2004/10/15 22:00

• talon39

• Just popping in

Anyone? Anyone know where to get mydownloads RC2b for example?

cclian
  • 2004/10/18 16:07

• cclian

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/4 8

Hope following link is helpful...
It's a hack adding the upload function to Mydownloads module. I just tried it two days ago...

https://xoops.org/modules/repository/singlefile.php?cid=1&lid=1411

talon39
  • 2004/10/18 16:50

• talon39

• Just popping in

THanks for your reply, I tried this hack last week. It didn't appear to do anything. I unistalled and reinstalled the module with the hack in place twice, I didn't see any new options. No option to browse and upload a file. Either I do not understand what this hack does or I don't know how to properly apply it. I'm looking for a version of Mydownloads that will actually offer the option to upload a file from the submit form, rather than just point to a URL. Is that what this hack does? If so I will try again.

I just tried it again. Again I see no difference for the un-hacked version of mydownloads. I see no upload option. JUst to verifiy I am installing it correctly. WIth the module uninstalled. I copy the the mydownloads folder from the hack, then i overwrite the existing mydowloads folder on the server. I then install the module throught the modules area of the XOOPS admin menus.
When I do this, get no new options from the mydownloads module. Im sure I must be installing this wrong.

talon39
  • 2004/11/17 22:27

• talon39

• Just popping in

[bump]

Login

Who's Online

451 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 451

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits