vmax1
Some Help Needed .
  • 2004/10/13 12:01

• vmax1

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/13

Hello everyone . I am really new to all this designing but XOOPS made itlot easier for me .

My question is . If u view my site http://www.vhex.info(temporary domain) u see at top blue strip there is XOOPS Faq ,Xoops support and home i want to remove all 3 of them and want to keep it plain for google ad's to crouch over it .

Which file i need to edit?? Btw i am using theme which came with XOOPS by default .

Also my one more question is I want forum to be installed on other webhost not to be integrated with XOOPS . So u see main menu at left Side i want link their to my forums which is on some other site .

Plz have a look over my website and answer my questions .

Tx in advance

risto
Re: Some Help Needed .
  • 2004/10/13 12:10

• risto

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/4/16

go to:

siteroot/themes/x2t/theme.html you can edit it there.
better yet copy the theme (directory) and rename it. When this is done you can set the new theme as default in Preferences -> General Settings in your adminsection.

happy themeing.

JasonMR
Re: Some Help Needed .
  • 2004/10/13 13:02

• JasonMR

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/6/21

For placing a link to your forum not managed by XOOPS, I would recommend creating a custom block, which you can place right below the main menu.

All this is done in::Sys Admin Section -> Blocks

Hope you now find all your questions answered.
Happy XOOPSing

Sorry, nearly forgot to tell ya:

If you don't like my advice, you may place a link at the end of the main menu, by adding it to the /XOOPS_ROOT/modules/system/templates/blocks/system_block_mainmenu.html
file.

You will notice, that you may only add extras links to the end of the menu, due to the if-statement.

vmax1
Re:Some Help Needed .
  • 2004/10/13 21:42

• vmax1

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/13

Thank you all for ur help . Now i have figured out this amazing content manager :)

Login

Who's Online

552 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 552

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits