toddherrold
xcgal upload problem: create/order albums and modify my albums buttons link to blank page

Oops. I posted this to the usage forum rather than here, so here goes again:

my dogs have a site for users to upload albums. they have only been able to get the batch upload feature working to create albums and upload pictures. when a regular registered user tries to create an album by hitting the button, it goes to a blank page. When the "upload picture" link is selected, the site delivers a response "there are no albums you are authorized to upload to" or something to that effect. the site runs on XOOPS 2.07.

debug result is:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/maxandcl/public_html/modules/xcgal/albmgr.php on line 109
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: search in file modules/xoogle/include/xoogle.php line 328
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: query in file modules/xoogle/blocks/xoogle_search_block.php line 22
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _XO_SEARCH_LABEL - assumed '_XO_SEARCH_LABEL' in file modules/xoogle/blocks/xoogle_search_block.php line 28

if anyone has experienced this issue and knows the fix, max and cleo would be very appreciative.

thanks!

http://www.hotdogblog.com/modules/xcgal/
username: test
password: user

Login

Who's Online

141 user(s) are online (98 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 141

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits