piroman
just header and footer
  • 2004/9/27 9:44

• piroman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/7 2

Hi,

I did a clean new install of xoops, than I imported all the users and messages form my phpbb website. After this when I browse to my XOOPS site, I get a login screen, and when I log on, i see just page header and footer. Any idea?

thx
Piroman

sbkiller
Re: just header and footer
  • 2004/9/27 13:20

• sbkiller

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/6/9 2

When you import the database, the database contains setting of your site including modules and you said you clean install it mean that you have some modules need to put it back in the XOOPS modules dir in order the setting match it.

Firstly are you using a non-themes?

Secondly did you set the start page to a non-build in modules?

Thirdly it's your directory files corrupted?

piroman
Re: just header and footer
  • 2004/9/27 17:12

• piroman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/7 2

Hi,

thanks for the answer. The database doesn't contain any settings, since it's a PHPBB database, and I import it using a converter. Hence there's no settings of XOOPS in my database, except the defaul ones that are in database after fresh install of xoops. Only modules are those that are installed with XOOPS. I'm ussing just the default theme that comes with XOOPS. I don't understand second question, plase explain it to me. My files are not corrupted, since I did this on 4 different computers (with root access) and I allways get the same result :(

regs
Piroman

Login

Who's Online

573 user(s) are online (156 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 573

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits