1
Rex_Zac
Help with changing background at the top
  • 2004/9/17 16:26

  • Rex_Zac

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 2

  • Since: 2004/9/17


As i said in subject, i need to change something, like color and add/remove/change some links.
my site is http://www.vidi-wireless.com so you can look.
and i want to add title and remove those links at the top.


second problem is, how can I add new avatars?
and one more for now, how can I upload at "downloads" something?
i saw url from file, but is it possible to upload file from form?

-thx-

I am wery sattisfied with xoops!

2
JMorris
Re: Help with changing background at the top
  • 2004/9/17 16:45

  • JMorris

  • XOOPS is my life!

  • Posts: 2722

  • Since: 2004/4/11


By the look of things, you're using the x2t theme. To remove the top navbar, open the theme.html file and remove the following lines:
Quote:
<tr>
<td width="100%" valign="bottom" align="right" class="navbar" >
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0">
<tr>
<td class="tabOff" onmouseover="this.className='tabOn';" onmouseout="this.className='tabOff';"><a href="<{$xoops_url}>">Home</a></td>
<td class="tabOff" onmouseover="this.className='tabOn';" onmouseout="this.className='tabOff';"><a href="https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/">XOOPS Support</a></td>
<td class="tabOff" onmouseover="this.className='tabOn';" onmouseout="this.className='tabOff';"><a href="https://xoops.org/modules/xoopsfaq/">XOOPS FAQ</a></td>
</tr>

To add avatars, search the download section of this site. I believe someone submitted a script that allowed for mass uploading. Otherwise, you'll have to add them one at a time in System Admin > Avatars.

Hope this helps.

JMorris