vhunter
Login problem
  • 2004/8/20 2:01

• vhunter

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/9 4

Hi, I have some trouble that I know have too much time to solve, so please help me

In fact, my login is ok if I use direct URL, just becoz I use a cloaking domain for my site, and the problem kick my site here, I can't login if I use the cloaking domain name, it said "You are now logged in" but .., you can take a look at this by surf my site to check out, thank you very much.

ps: my site is in Vietnamese

go here to check my site:http://wefriend.net.tf

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ALL

djsckizo
Re: Login problem
  • 2004/8/20 2:09

• djsckizo

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/5/9 8

Is this the login loop problem? If that's the case, I ran in to it the other day. I noticed as your site loaded that your cloaking is covering up the ip address and port number. I was only able to kill the problem by installing over the ip address instead of using my no-ip.com address.

vhunter
  • 2004/8/20 2:18

• vhunter

• Just popping in

I don't know but I think so, can you show me how to fix this problem, thanks anyway.

djsckizo
  • 2004/8/20 2:25

• djsckizo

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/5/9 8

you basically end up changing the mainfile info from linking tohttp://wefriend.net.tf/ to linking to the path that actually links to: your ip address and port number. You should still be able to use the cloaking url. But the mainfile should have the locations changed to your ip and port number, rather than the cloaking url.

Do you understand what I mean?

tom
  • 2004/8/20 2:35

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/9/21

I had this problem too, as I have around 8 to 10 domains for one site (.co.uk .net .com, etc, etc).

Xoops only allows you to use the domain specified within the mainfile.php which is why users logged in cannot also use tools like bablefish and google translate language.

I found I simply had to re-direct all domains to the one specified within the mainfile.php

It would be good as a feature if XOOPS could use more than one domain for a site.

vhunter
  • 2004/8/20 2:47

• vhunter

• Just popping in

Quote:

tom wrote:
I had this problem too, as I have around 8 to 10 domains for one site (.co.uk .net .com, etc, etc).

Xoops only allows you to use the domain specified within the mainfile.php which is why users logged in cannot also use tools like bablefish and google translate language.

I found I simply had to re-direct all domains to the one specified within the mainfile.php

It would be good as a feature if XOOPS could use more than one domain for a site.

define('XOOPS_URL', 'http://203.162.36.71:8000/xforum');

vhunter
  • 2004/8/23 1:11

• vhunter

• Just popping in

I did give the real ip and port in mainfile.php for the first time I installed XOOPS, but my users only logged in use that ip, any ideas?

Best regards

Login

Who's Online

234 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 234

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits