alitan
Re: Collapsible Category view
  • 2004/5/23 16:25

• alitan

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/3/14

hi thre i have installed the new forum and i have run newbbto newbbpro1 and after that newbbpro 1 to new bbpro 102 and i have overwrited the new files with older ones but the groups bar intheh forum which tells us what group this user belong to doesn't show up can you help me i have updateh the forum too and i have got many features but this one doesn't show up. i will thank you if you help me.

ChadK
Re: Newbb Pro (attachments, mark read ...)
  • 2004/7/22 16:12

• ChadK

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/9 1

Might've been mentioned
Also might want to copy your post.gif from newbb\images to your new newbbpro installation as well because the one that comes with newbbpro is in spanish.

I've just installed this mod and it's GREAT! Thank you!

_zx81
  • 2004/8/2 19:41

• _zx81

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/3/23

hello, i installed the easyclone version of newbb pro on a 2.06 xoops
i modified the path.php and sql files

everything is ok in the admin, i can create new categories and forum but when i am browsing the site in user mode and i go to my renamed 'newbb2" module i see the correct categories and forums for this module but when i click on a forum it still points to my main newbb module

altough i have edited the path file to
define("_DIR_MAIN","newbb2");

the forum still point to the same forum number in the main newbb, not newbb2
localhost/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=1

could anyone help me ?

thanks a lot

Ace_Armstrong

Does this hack work with 2.0.7?

Ace_Armstrong

Answered my own question: as long as you're careful, it seems to work just fine!

Only one problem now: i get an "unrecognized mime type" error when I try to upload attached files. Any thoughts on this, anyone?

_zx81
  • 2004/8/19 18:07

• _zx81

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/3/23

hehe, answered mine too
dind't get correctly the remark in the code about wheter you have to modify templates or not. Looks like you have to rename them in my case

Ace_Armstrong

Quote:

_zx81 wrote:
hehe, answered mine too
dind't get correctly the remark in the code about wheter you have to modify templates or not. Looks like you have to rename them in my case

See? Eventually, you can do almost anything you want by yourself. (At least, that's what my wife keeps telling me... )

Unfortunately, I've got another thing (in addition to the MIME issue) that I can't seem to figure out. Some of the threads now use a new icon (called "red_user_folder.gif") to indicate their status, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what this icon is supposed to indicate. I thought it was "threads started by this user" but that doesn't seem to be it. Can someone enlighten this poor ignorant soul, please?

*makes puppy dog eyes*

ali44
  • 2004/8/26 16:03

• ali44

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/24

I did install but when I try to post, it appears a blank page. When I put it into debug mode, this is what I have.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare listgroups() (previously declared in /var/www/html/html/modules/wfsection/include/groupaccess.php:14) in /var/www/html/html/modules/newbb/include/groupaccess.php on line 29
Please help, i'm really frustrated.

Login

Who's Online

261 user(s) are online (182 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 1

Guests: 260

Mamba,

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!