323-Freak
Admin problems
  • 2004/8/16 11:26

• 323-Freak

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/26

Hi i've been running XOOPS for a couple of months now, and i love it. But i've got a problem, as of this morning when i try to log in to the admin menu it says that it's the first time i'm using the admin menu. 10 Minutes earlier i was able to log in, and all i did was take a look @ the database to find someones IP (to block it) and when i blocked it, suddenly i wasn't able to log in anymore. I manually removed the ip from the dbase, but this didn't change anything.
Any help would be appreciated.

323-Freak
Re: Admin problems
  • 2004/8/16 22:28

• 323-Freak

• Just popping in

I don't know if this works, and before i try it can anybody tell me if it wont f*ck up my site?
The idea is to reinstall the site, straight over the one i'm using now, the question is will my database be altered if i do this? like registered users and stuff like that?

Bender
  • 2004/8/16 23:17

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

You may want to delete files in your xoops_rootdir/cache folder first and verify that permissions of the folder are 777.

Also did you do a search on the forum for this? There is more than one thread dealing with this kind of problem ... maybe it helps.

if you still want to go with the reinstall backup your db before doing it and you can always reimport it.
I would always do a full backup (files and db) before trying a full reinstall.

323-Freak
  • 2004/8/17 11:50

• 323-Freak

• Just popping in

I think i found the problem, my hosting company f*ck*d up their ftp, and they fixed it bye moving all of the files. so i think all of my fileright are messed up, can anybody suply me with a full list of rights? (btw my cache doesn't seem to be working either).

Here are some of they many errors i'm getting. (i found a way around the control panel home page)

Warning [PHP]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in file /home/projects/mijndomein/asian-car-styling.nl/www/home/include/cp_functions.php line 55
Warning [PHP]: Failed opening '/home/websites/mijndomein/asian-car-styling.nl/www/home/cache/adminmenu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in file /home/projects/mijndomein/asian-car-styling.nl/www/home/include/cp_functions.php line 55
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: xoops_admin_menu_js in file /home/projects/mijndomein/asian-car-styling.nl/www/home/include/cp_functions.php line 72
Notice [PHP]: Constant _mi_storyhomedsc already defined in file /home/projects/mijndomein/asian-car-styling.nl/www/home/modules/news/language/nederlands/modinfo.php line 38
Notice [PHP]: Constant _mi_notifysubmitdsc already defined in file /home/projects/mijndomein/asian-car-styling.nl/www/home/modules/news/language/nederlands/modinfo.php line 39
Notice [PHP]: Constant _mi_displaynavdsc already defined in file /home/projects/mijndomein/asian-car-styling.nl/www/home/modules/news/language/nederlands/modinfo.php line 40
Notice [PHP]: Constant _mi_whatsnew_desc already defined in file /home/projects/mijndomein/asian-car-styling.nl/www/home/modules/blockutils/language/english/modinfo.php line 13
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_BLOCKUTILS_DESC - assumed '_MI_BLOCKUTILS_DESC' in file /home/projects/mijndomein/asian-car-styling.nl/www/home/modules/blockutils/xoops_version.php line 4
Warning [PHP]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in file /home/projects/mijndomein/asian-car-styling.nl/www/home/include/cp_functions.php line 159
Warning [PHP]: Failed opening '/home/websites/mijndomein/asian-car-styling.nl/www/home/cache/adminmenu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in file /home/projects/mijndomein/asian-car-styling.nl/www/home/include/cp_functions.php line 159
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: xoops_admin_menu_dv in file /home/projects/mijndomein/asian-car-styling.nl/www/home/include/cp_functions.php line 160

Login

Who's Online

135 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 135

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits