David_Topping
Re: "could not insert forum post" error

I've got the following message below the main listing of my tables in phpmyadmin:

Error
The additional Features for working with linked Tables have been deactivated. To find out why click here.

When I determine why it says
PMA Database ... not OK[ Documentation ]
General relation features Disabled

How can I enable them again (if I need them). PHPMyAdmin's instructions are hard to follow.

David_Topping

Ok, now I'm able to post in the forums, but when I do (though it shows up in the 'most recent topics' table, minus 'most recent poster' information'), I go to the thread and it has no text in it, nor does it have the typical admin 'Reply/Delete, etc.' buttons.

David_Topping

/bump

Still having this problem!

ragman
  • 2004/8/8 22:47

• ragman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/2 1

Is there a way to fix it so peeps don't have to turn off there firewall to post?

JasoX
  • 2004/9/3 15:36

• JasoX

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/3 1

Oh this seems to solve my problem. Thanx all!!!! Btw XOOPS kicks ass!!! Love it! I wasnt shure when i installed it. But after 2 days im already loving it! A big thanx to the developers! Module developers and other XOOPS users and of course this sites admins!!!

JasoX
  • 2004/9/6 9:09

• JasoX

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/3 1

I guess i celebrated too fast. I followed the instructions which was given. But it did not help. I had no errors in the tables and therefore no repairs were needed. Any other suggestions?

Login

Who's Online

131 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 131

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits