tom
Re: Refresh every 60
  • 2006/12/14 18:52

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/9/21

Quote:
The Demo site isn't in competition with anyone

Ouch David, lol but competition is good, it helps others strive for higher goals, and world peace, ohhh well maybe not world peace. pmsl

Anyhow you misunderstood me, I didn't mean it as a jib, I kinda meant it as a 'whats in store', 'How it will compare with something which has been planned for a while', 'if this one took a couple of days and it's this good, how much better the XOOPS one will be', hope you get the gist, it was a semi compliment, with anticipation of something great.

Yeah I also work full time, well all day and night most of the time, I run my own business, although my staff run the shop, I still work from home, websites, T-shirt printing, amongst other commercial things, my point being I understand life takes priority, and work has to be done, and I've still offerd a few times recently my help.

Don't be so quick on the defensive trigger.
Kind Regards.
Tom

http://bassmanthemes.com
http://www.xoopslance.com

Northern
  • 2006/12/14 22:13

• Northern

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/12/26

Quote:

snow77 wrote:
Northern, I have just private messaged you because of some important issues concerning your site.

Fixed, thanks for letting me know, I have taken action in this matter, and it will not happen again.

You also have a reply to the PM.

snow77
  • 2006/12/14 23:03

• snow77

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/7/23

thank you I didn't think you had done it intentionally either, it's just delicate things that need care. I wish you luck in your site.
www.polymorphee.com
www.xoopsdesign.com

Login

Who's Online

174 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 174

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits