xoobaru
Re: eXtGallery 1.09 problems
  • 2013/6/7 15:46

• xoobaru

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2010/12/2

Installed 1.11 as new and re-configured everything, and using suico from XOOPS distro as test theme.

WHITE SCREEN:
It still displays only a white screen when a correctly configured category with photos is selected, but only for slideshow mode. You can just see a brief flash of a photo before the screen goes white.

As soon as I open extgallery, this error occurs (Firebug console):
404 Not Found - /browse.php?Frameworks/jquery/plugins/jquery.ui.js

In addition, if I go to select a category under slideshow there is also a
TypeError: $.browser is undefined

and

TypeError: jQuery.easing[this.easing] is not a function

Album mode does display, but the displays are tombstoned and disorderly looking because they are center/middle justified but have different caption sizes (they should be top justified to look ordered and even). There appears to be no justification select to up-down justify photo container content. Better yet would be to top justify the photo and caption, and bottom justify the stats and rating.
But this is a separate cosmetic issue and is mentioned for FYI only.

Selecting any caption under any photo in the album opens a working slide show starting with that photo that does allow you to sequence through the photos manually using next/previous.

COUNT TRACKING:
While I have 18 photos in a category, the count next to the category description registers 14 so the internal accounting algo must be using obamanomics math.

XOOPS debug mode showed no errors while making this test.

Login

Who's Online

255 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 255

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits