leebrendalee
Re: can someone help with payment options

ok I'll try again..thanks so much.......

and I thinkkkkk I found the link

wps2win.com/register.php
OK YES THIS SOLVES MY ENTIRE PROBLEM...that's all i really wanted I guess because I needed to know what the link was after paypal...cool THANKSSSSSS FOR BRAINING STORMING WITH ME..WOW..

another edit: ok I'm still confused a bit...How do I get rid of the register thing on the front page because that is also the login screen???

gtop00
  • 2006/2/11 20:56

• gtop00

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/11/13

Dear "leebrendalee" I am sorry to say but you still need a kind of a Subscription module.

With the simple "Pay and re-direct" procedure using only PayPal, when the "anonymous" users find out the URL, there will be no reason to go through PayPal and pay, simply because they can go and register directly...

The procedure (IMO) should be something like this:
1. See a few things (anonymous)
2. Register and see more (registered)
3. Pay and see everything (for a pre-defined time) (member)

leebrendalee

Hello--well that's what my thoughts were initally and I actually had it setup that way...for a day anyway...than I thought..maybe this was too hard for people..

ok.......let me install the registration thing again..and see.........oh this is so complicated but it's so important..here I was just going to edit the user.php file...but your right.........what's to stop people from finding out the url and just logging in.........than I thought..well what if I had the them register and than when they paid they couldn't actually log in without webmaster approval....well unless i was sitting here 24-7, people would be annoyed that they paid and couldn't log in right away..

so many things to think about...

EDIT:...I think I'll stick with my original plan because if folks find out the url..no biggie....every single day we need to upload our "stuff" and we will just check the members section every day...if they haven't paid..they will be deleted..no biggie..

Login

Who's Online

500 user(s) are online (44 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 500

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits