jdseymour
Re: Problem upgrading 2.0.9.2 -> 2.0.10

Are you using cloned templates, if so manually delete and regenerate them, or reclone a new set. Also check the default template set for any templates that need generating (system templates that is). One other thing have you updated the system module in the modules administration page?

Ahh blank page in admin!! See this Faq Page enable PHP debug mode in phpmyadmin to view the error on the blank page.

JelleB
  • 2006/1/7 17:59

• JelleB

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/4 1

@Lance_: Maybe I have notexplained Linux package management good enough. I will start a new thread as this does not fit the topic very good.

Kasch
  • 2006/1/7 18:16

• Kasch

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/2/9 2

Thanks a lot for your help but it all came down to my lousy FTP-program - some files where obviously changed during the upload. I can use the admin section and it seems to be all right now.

Except for a forum update problem... For those of you that haven't got tired of helping me out: https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=45552&forum=28

Kasch
  • 2006/1/9 10:50

• Kasch

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/2/9 2

OK I have noticed a few errors after the upgrade:

1. Redirection don't work. One have to click the link to get on.

2. Modules -> Administration works, but the general admin menu disappers. The theme does not seem to work.

3. Blocks: There are a few blocks missing, especially Newbb blocks like Recent posts.

I am happy that I got this faar but it would be great if someone have any suggestions how to fix these flaws.

Edit: 4. The News module does not show at all. I can use Modules -> News in the Admin section, but the the news page on my site is completely blank.

Edit II: Opened a new topic beacuse this thread is no longer about 2.0.10 -> https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/post.php

Login

Who's Online

179 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 179

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits