Anonymous
Re: How i can use xoops as intranet system ?
  • 2004/12/7 13:31

• Anonymous

• Since:

Thanx Brian for ur help. i'm try ur DMS on Win XP Pro/MySQL/PHP/IIS, and it's working good but i'm still unable to understand somethings like uploading to special folder.
nice job ... brin :)

rifraff
  • 2004/12/7 18:03

• rifraff

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/16

Hello,

I just uploaded a .zip file of the latest release. Since filesystem paths are utilized when accessing the repository, the most likely problem I can think of would be the use of the "/" in the *nix world as opposed to the "\" in the MS world. Though, it is possible that PHP translates the slashes in the paths. I don't know. I have also seen some people state that it works on a Windows server.

I just downloaded the PHP modules, a .zip of Xoops, and the zip file I just uploaded. I will try it out myself on an Windows 2K/IIS/PHP/MySQL box and see what happens.

Regards,

Brian

wcrwcr
  • 2004/12/7 18:29

• wcrwcr

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/12/12

Thanks

I?ll download it and test asasp.

rifraff
  • 2004/12/7 19:31

• rifraff

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/16

Ok, I installed MySQL 4.0.22, PHP 4.3.9, XOOPS 3.0.7.3, and DMS 0.97 and was able to import a document into the DMS. This is running on a slow Win 2K Prof. SP4 laptop with IIS 5.0. I also was able to create a document by using a template. So, all of the current file system php functions appear to be working successfully. I also installed the repository under c:\documents to ensure that it was outside of IIS's control. I guess it does work with Windows, after all.

Regards,

Brian Reifsnyder

Login

Who's Online

350 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 350

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits