Posted on: Yesterday 12:48
Re: Yogurt, social networking module ready for testing and some spicing up :)
nice template...Thank you again Mamba..cant wait for this module to be bug free...
XOOPS Version XOOPS 2.5.11-Beta1
PHP Version 7.3.12
mySQL Version 5.7.28
Yogurt 3.5 Alpha-1:
- On Install error Error : Error: Call to a member function getVar() on bool but still the module is installed after refresh
- empty fields info including visitor and contribution is shown in profile and member search result
- user configuration setting is still not saving ERROR: Configuration has not been saved
- Image for tribe is not working - only filename for gif thumb is inserted to database but not name of original image
- search a tribe is not working properly only number of search tribes is displaying
- tribe name and tribe description should be a required field
- missing tribe management link in template for tribes owner - kickfromtribe, edittribe etc
- In album the edit,delete,avatar, private button is displayed to guest user
- album Lightbox image missing
- photos, avatar uploaded in yogurt remain after uninstall
- Image description file for photo is editdesc.php should be change to eg editdescphoto.php
- In user evaluation - editfriendship.php "Havent Met Accepted"
- pm button in index page alt text "send private message to suico"
- missing avatar for friend with no avatar
- in friend blocks - missing no friend yet text if no friends
- Date for notes is missing in notes template
- uploading mp3 in audios not working - flash audio player is not working and blocked by browser ,suggest to use jquery bootstrap mp3 player
- avatar and photos should be uploaded to specific folder avatar and photos and not in root/upload folder for better management
- outdated ym,icq, aim,msn in yogurt
- friends appears twice in friend list ....