chefry
Re: store or shopping cart that works wihth 2.3
  • 2011/7/15 12:34

• chefry

• Home away from home

• Since: 2006/10/14

looking through all the subdirectories i cannot find the standard xoops type icon that should be found in the module lists

wishcraft

I am working on a new Title called xSHOP it should run on 2.3, 2.4 & 2.5 and hopefully 3.0

So many times I have installed oledrion on peoples installs and they struggle with it. Especially with tax and clothing with uploading a node for every single garment.

There will be an RC out in a week or so time, it is a big project, multilingual with xlanguage support as well as tags. This module so far has 22 tables and I have decided in later versions to add more for auctioneering on the module as well.

If you would like to have a look and comment on the schemer have a look herehttp://bin.chronolabs.coop/xshop%201.01%20-%20database%20schemer.htm

There is some already basic module structure which I will be releasing on the SVN See Here so far the module is not running but you can see where i am going with it at least.

It will use XPayment for the payment gateway and has scalar groups in it as well as warehouse functions and plugins.
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Mamba
  • 2011/7/20 23:20

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

This will be definitely a very challenging project for you.

1) will you be able to import Oledrion data? That would be very useful.

2) Wouldn't it be better to rename the table from "shop_orders_connotes" to "shop_orders_conditions" or "shop_orders_terms"?

"connotes" is not a very popular word...

I'm looking forward to your Beta release...
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

wishcraft

Thanks michael for the comment, connote in the database schemer is for consignment notes of shipping it has just been abbrivated.

Yes it will be a rather challenging project, thanks for the suggestion of importing oledrion data, I will definately make a module for doing this one I have a workable piece of code put together.

It will be a good couple of weeks of solid coding as there is so much to do in the module. I will announce when a test alpha is available at the moment it is only in pieces.
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Login

Who's Online

233 user(s) are online (141 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 233

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits