Modules: New module wgXPiwikPosted by: goffyon 2016/5/15 23:49:10 3460 reads Dear Xoopsers
I would like to present my latest module wgXPiwik:
This Xoops module implementes Piwik for your XOOPS website.
- Piwik is included in the module
- Installing Piwik can be started from module, but you can't admin Piwik itself (create user, admin user rights,...) via this module. You have to use Piwik Admin GUI.
- You can provide Piwik Charts/Widgets via iframe on user site. As Piwik function 'logme' is used, therefore no separate login for your users is necessary.
- The permissions for XOOPS User you can set per group in the module
- Tracking will be done via a block. Therefore you can activate tracking only for specific modules, all modules or only the Start-page.
Detailed tutorial: https://www.gitbook.com/book/xoops/wgxpiwik-tutorial/details
Download: http://xoops.wedega.com/modules/TDMDo ... inglefile.php?cid=1&lid=8
For detailed information about Piwik and widgets of Piwik goto http://piwik.org