Modules: Profile 1.75 - Verbose Registration, Recaptcha & Speed Testing - XOOPS 2.5 (only)Posted by: wishcrafton 2011/12/29 20:05:43 4845 reads
Verbose Validation Edition
Community Release by Fiberdyne
Profile 1.75 is a version of Profile module for XOOPS that allows for a verbose registration to be done. It also allows for a Speed Test with the Speedtest module to be run before registration for user limits to be placed on internet speed for registering for a site.
This has a field for validation that allows for Text Match, RegEx or SQL Validation to be used to prevent people registering with your website without having validation data of sometype such as an existing email address or an invite code or some regular expression statement.
Featuring still Multiple Fields, 2 Types of validation - one which uses JSON; the other that uses the Field $_POST validation method.
Simply upgrade your existing XOOPS 2.5 to XOOPS Profile 1.75 to experience the difference. We can really recommend XinCodes 1.05 for a user based invitation to be done.
Now with IP Validation so an IP Address can be only used once to register. THis means you can check you are not being signed up by an Indian SEO Sweat Shop and other such misbehaviour in signup.
New in this feature:
- Downlink Speedtest Controlable of Registration
- Uplink Speedtest Controlable of Registration
Some Other Features:
- IPInfoDB Location Controlable of Registration
- Upgrade of Recaptcha Resource Files
- IP Address Field - With Registration Validation
- Proxy IP Address Field - With Registration Validation
- Netbios Address Field - With Registration Validation
- Recaptcha.net - Remember to change the API Keys
- Verbose Validation - SQL or Match or RegEx Match Validation
- Directory - Browsable directory of users
- Multifielded User Profiles - Set your own variables
Download: xoops2.5_profile_1.75.zip - 200 Kb
Mirror: xoops2.5_profile_1.75.zip - 200 Kb
Demo: Pre installed at http://xoops.demo.chronolabs.coop - rememeber to upgrade the module.
Bugs & comments: https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewto ... id=343359#forumpost343359
--=[ Example SQL Validation for a basis of pre-existing users email, remember to change 'prefix']=--
Select count(*) from `prefix_users` where `email` LIKE "[value]" and `level` > 0