Modules: APCal v.2.0.2 Final - Calendar with Maps for Xoops 2.4/2.5Posted by: Dedaleon 2011/12/6 19:50:35 4571 reads APCal module will let you show an events calendar with maps on your website. Other interesting feautures have been added, most are optional. This module is based on PiCal.
It will automatically copy your DATA from piCal for an easy transition.
This is a major step forward from APCal version 1
Visit http://xoops.antiquespromotion.ca to download it!
- Monthly view with linear view for one event (instead of repeating over and over)
- Thumbnail pictures with viewer in event view.
- Seperate field for website and e-mail.
- Each category have its own color.
- Legend of categories with categories colors.
- More neutral colors for theme images, should be a better fit with most website.
- Reorganisation of admin preferences.
- Tell a friend feature.
- New sharing buttons (LindedIn and Delicious).
- Option : Add pictures to an event including a separated main picture.
- Option : Main picture display in Monthly View (on mouse over), List View, Daily View and Weekly View.
- Option : Choose which category will be used for an event (as we keep multi-category feature).
- Option : Choose different hours for the same event (if multiple days are selected).
Please reports all problems quickly for this new version on xoops.antiquespromotion.ca or here.
We will try to have a RC version within a week.
- Markers with number representing the date of event with next event first.
- Optimised for Google (Title and Description).
- Possible to add a description in HTML for each categories.
- Improved customizable theme.
- Option : map showing all events location.
- Option : individual map showing event location.
- Option : display title of categories in H1
- Option : API that allows webmasters to show easily your calendar on their website (linking back to your site).
- Option : navigation menu to see previous and next event
- Option : bigger columns for chosen days.
- Option : display the share this calendar link.
- Option : perpetual holidays for USA (En), Canada (En), Quebec (Fr), France (Fr).
- Option : URL Rewrite if allowed by server
- 4 Different views (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly).
- Users can add events if permission is granted.
- Export to ICS format.