xmouse
Upload automatic in DMS module
  • 2013/9/11 16:21

• xmouse

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/8/27

Hi all,

I'm using the DMS module version 1.95 and I've got a question about it.

Is it possible to automatically upload documents in this module ? My problem is I don't know how to do that and every day I need to upload thirty documents.

Someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

My Xoops version is 2.5.5, PHP version is 5.3.3-7+squeeze17 and MySQL version is 5.1.63-0+squeeze1.

xmouse
Re: Upload automatic in DMS module
  • 2013/10/1 7:48

• xmouse

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/8/27

Hi,

Nobody to help me ?

reifsnyderb

Hello,

It is possible to load multiple files in a zip file and upload the entire zip file. Please note that there cannot be subdirectories in the zip file.

Best Regards,

Brian

Quote:

xmouse wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using the DMS module version 1.95 and I've got a question about it.

Is it possible to automatically upload documents in this module ? My problem is I don't know how to do that and every day I need to upload thirty documents.

Someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

My Xoops version is 2.5.5, PHP version is 5.3.3-7+squeeze17 and MySQL version is 5.1.63-0+squeeze1.

HopeL
  • 2013/12/27 23:22

• HopeL

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/8/21

Thank you for updating this module! I have a similar question. I am using an old version of DMS with 2.2.4. I have installed the new DMS version on a XOOPS 2.5.6 site and would like to export documents from the old XOOPS/DMS database into the new database. Is that possible? I am not a MySQL person but could do it if I had steps. I do have access to phpMyAdmin for both old and new sites. Any help would be most appreciated!

Quote:

reifsnyderb wrote:
Hello,
It is possible to load multiple files in a zip file and upload the entire zip file. Please note that there cannot be subdirectories in the zip file.

Best Regards,

Brian

Login

Who's Online

189 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 189

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits