Bruce-1953
Using XPayment
  • 2013/7/12 23:30

• Bruce-1953

• Just popping in

• Since: 2013/7/12

I am new to xoops and the reason I am here is because it looks like it may be an inexpensive solution to creating a store selling video on demand service. I have installed the latest of everything including the xpayment gateway and the VOD module. It looks like i may be installing Volusiion as well. I have enabled the PayPal and Google Gateways and tried with and without testing selected, but they are not being listed as payment choices by the VOD module. The checkout screen also suggests a payment could be mailed it or there could be a bank transfer. I have searched and can find no way to authorize a purchase manually! I want to test the streaming! I also want to sell DVD's or the movies i am providing on demand. It would be nice to be able to determine postage costs! No Postage modules! No USPS, UPS or FedEx. The xpayment gateway includes Google. One Google pay system is being obsoleted, but Google Wallet is here to stay I think. Does this gateway use Google Wallet Instant Buy? The VOD xpayment gateway asked for the Users Name! It should requite a log in and get the data it needs from that. xoops looks like it is not ready for e-commerce! I really want to be able to use xoops for this web site because of the VOD module, but I need it to work. Help! Please!! Willing to consider hiring an expert.

blindman
Re: Using XPayment
  • 2013/7/15 6:21

• blindman

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/6/26

Consider hiring an expert?
Best expert on your problems is wishcraft, he built those modules. I hope his health is better now so you can hire his professional services.

Mamba
Re: Using XPayment
  • 2013/7/15 7:23

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

I've sent Wishcraft a message, so hopefully he'll respond. He definitely would benefit from some extra income.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Login

Who's Online

271 user(s) are online (176 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 271

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits