PSNick
Is it right for me?
  • 2013/3/2 2:16

• PSNick

• Just popping in

• Since: 2013/3/2 2

Hello,

I have a particular need for a CMS, explained below, and i was hoping the community would be able to tell me if Xoops would help me achieve my goals either with the core installation or with available mods.

I am currently in need of a CMS to hold several of the same type of page, so it should preferably be able to have a page template that can be reused. Each page should have an application name, uploaded document files related to it, the servers in which these apps are running on, and support contacts related to that application (especially the contacts should be stored in a database since we reuse many of them and bind them to different of this application pages).
Also if possible, the search results need to display particular fields of those pages, being able to search by server/system, contacts, applications. (Preferable, not necessary)
And finally, it should be possible to edit each page and the related information directly on that page or link to the edit page from there, instead of using an admin panel (Only for these pages, templates and any other admin information can use an admin page). (Also preferable, not necessary)

Thank you very much reading and any help you can provide, i really appreciate it!

Nick.

Mamba
Re: Is it right for me?
  • 2013/3/2 8:42

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Yes, XOOPS can do it.

You might need to develop a new module for it, or you can use something like Formulize to create the required forms.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Login

Who's Online

166 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 166

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits