mgarfath
Website for a design firm
  • 2012/11/10 22:02

• mgarfath

• Just popping in

• Since: 2012/11/8

Hello All,

I'm a complete newbie here, I want to create an online design firm site with Xoops, Will this process be easy ( I have some knowledge of html and css) for me to do it myself or should I hire a designer / coder.

Any suggestion is welcomed.

Thanks

Arf
http://logoimpressive.com

redheadedrod
Re: Website for a design firm

The answer is it depends...

You can make modifications to many of the things but you may need to have some things tweaked for you if you can't do everything you need with what is available.

Most Generic web site you should be able to do with few issues.

Rodney

djt1102
  • 2012/11/16 1:49

• djt1102

• Just popping in

• Since: 2012/11/16

Rod is right, you should be alright as long as you keep it simple and dont try to do anything too crazy. But if you want to get more advanced there is ton of information here on this forum and on others as well if you want to do it yourself, or you can just hire someone to do it for you :)

Devin

mgarfath
  • 2012/12/11 17:51

• mgarfath

• Just popping in

• Since: 2012/11/8

OK. Thanks for your reply guys and sorry that I it took me so long to post a reply here was busy with design work. Its really good to hear that its possible to create sites (generic sites) without having any coding (PHP) knowledge. I will look forward to Xoops its not that I plan to develop only one site, I'm in the business of graphic designing and I get many orders to create websites most of them RealEstate I generally ignore them by saying that I just do graphic designing, but I would really like to do a thing or two in development and hire some developer if the situation arises.

Thanks

Login

Who's Online

247 user(s) are online (168 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 247

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits