Anonymous
New car is on the way !
  • 2012/8/15 23:08

• Anonymous

• Since:

In a few hours I'll pick up my new car at the dealer, I can't wait... It's a Seat Ibiza 1.2 Ecomotive diesel powered car, programmed to be very efficient with fuel. Due to efficiency I do not have to pay vehicle taxes anymore

I was looking at some forums and it seems all functions of the car are managed by computer, motor management but also the behaviour of inner lightning, mirror heating, timing the windows to close when it rains, programming the claxon to give a hunk when locking the doors... You name it and it can be done! It's a bit terrifying, installing a towbar cannot be done without altering the onboard computer, otherwise the whole car goes crazy...

Could anyone write a nice xoops module for controlling my car? Remote control to navigate it without me behind the wheel would also be nice!!!

Mamba
Re: New car is on the way !
  • 2012/8/16 0:00

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Congratulations on your new car! That's awesome!

XOOPS won't be investing time into such "earthy" products. If anything, I am sure, Simon is working on teleportation
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

redheadedrod
Re: New car is on the way !

Quote:

Mamba wrote:
Congratulations on your new car! That's awesome!

XOOPS won't be investing time into such "earthy" products. If anything, I am sure, Simon is working on teleportation

lol, actually, someone is working on something like this... Not the teleportation (yet)... But I am not far enough along that xoops will make sense... Yet... I think I need to get a few more things added to core yet... ;)

Login

Who's Online

252 user(s) are online (176 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 252

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits